Saturday, October 25, 2008

John is six months old

SIX WHOLE MONTHS!

This is exactly what he grins like most of the time. He's about to crawl. His nickname is "Happy Baby." His hair looks much darker in this picture than it actually is. Most of the time you can't hardly see it because the sun shines right through it and makes it look like a halo. Papa Nano says there is nothing cuter than a six month old baby. I think he's right. Walmart only charged me $5 for 30 copies of this shot. If you want one let me know. The girls at Walmart thought it would be cute to put him in a pretend tub with pretend bubbles. I didn't like that gimmick at all. I like natural pictures that show who my babies really are.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe how big he is... it seems like he was just born! What a great smile he has!!

Lisa Boyle said...

He is gorgeous! What a beautiful smile!