Thomas' teacher said the bagel was the best she'd ever had. She told me the whole story about taking it home, heating it up and putting the cream cheese on it and eating it. I could tell she enjoyed it. Later Thomas came home and said that his teacher had even stolen the bagel we sent for the teacher's aid. The aid forgot to take home her bagel and was not at work the next day. Thus, she no longer had a bagel. It sounds like we need to make more bagels!
I have an adventure about helping a family in need. This is the kind of work Andrew and I used to do with St. Vincent dePaul. This kind of work makes you wrestle with your emotions and the judgemental side or yourself but it can make you grow spiritually if you let it. I'll try to get it written up and posted soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
now you will have to share the recipe, you know!!
Post a Comment