We went to our first Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet last night. There were over two hundred people there. Toward the end of the banquet I realized something. I was the only person there with a baby under 3 three years old. There were, I think, 4 three year olds (Philip included) but John (at 11 months) was by far the youngest and only small child there. Cub Scouts is for boys ages 6 - 12 years. I guess once most people around here have a 6 year old they are not interested in having a baby around. On the other hand, maybe they were not interested in bringing a baby to the Blue and Gold Banquet and I'm the only one who didn't get a sitter. But I don't think so.
I'm interested in having a baby around because they are amazing gifts. People forget that all too often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment