The rain is gone. (Name that movie) I don't even remember what that movie was about but I like the song.
Isn't is great how a new day can help your perspective? Yesterday was hard. We (James, Philip, John and I) spent a half hour closeted in the dr's office exam room. I used up all of their ability to behave by demanding they not touch anything in the room. They still touched the floor, the bottom of the sink, the trash can, pushed several buttons and played with the stirups. By the end of that visit nobody was listening to me and we'd washed our hands three times. The trip to the new speech path was hectic and then Walmart involved the boys hitting eachother in front of people we know. When I got home Andrew was feeling discouraged about James. This happens to each of us sometimes but when we get over it we renew our efforts and keep working.
Anyway, I woke up this morning excited about meeting some Brothers from the Legionaries of Christ and having lunch with Philip's godparents. When I came out from my room at 6:41am Thomas was praying the Rosary and James was eating celery. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment