Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Boggie and Froggie




Philip has a blankie we call Boggie. It goes everywhere with him. When he can't find Boggie he goes running through the house calling, "Boggie, where are you?" We actually live in fear of Boggie getting lost someday. I have to take it away from him to wash it. He also does not like to share Boggie with anyone. John has been enjoying Boggie these last few days. He likes to hold onto the blanket binding and try to suck his thumb. This does not make Philip happy at all. So... I went to walmart to get some fleece for a boggie for John. I happened across this cute stuff and then had the brilliant idea of naming John's boggie "Froggie." I love it!
Hey, notice the new cover (Philip's pic) on my rocking chair! I guess it's good for another 8 years and 4 more kids!




No comments: