Friday, February 27, 2009

Book It!

"Book It." Those are the words my husband exclaimed after being told that we could all fly round trip to Washington DC in May for $913. That's 2 adults, three children and one infant.

So I did. I booked it to the computer to book the tickets and I'm glad I did because those fares were going fast. We are now very excited. Andrew's sister and her family live in DC but will be moving away in July. So.....off we go for a cheap vacation in our nation's capital. I had despaired of ever "blasting him off this ranch" again. But now I know what it takes....$144 airline tickets to somewhere where we don't have to stay in a hotel.

1 comment:

Lisa Boyle said...

How exciting! We took the kids there for a "cheap" vacation of our own- crashing at my mom's hotel room. The kids loved it! There is so much to see and do and it's all free! I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics!