Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Computer fixed!

Six days with no computer. Ugh. I got a lot done. Now it's fixed and I think I can get the camera talking to the computer again.

I joined Facebook and people are coming out of the woodwork asking to be friends. I'm still trying to figure this out. Is it rude to not be friends with someone you barely remember from high school? Please tell me!!!

We're going on a walk today to find old cow bones. James knows where some are. Uncle Mark sells them at the Army Base garage sale. They sell very well for some reason. Maybe I'll take some pictures.

Upcoming events include Cub Scout banquet I have to decorate for, joining a homeschool group, vision tests for me and my weird, rare waxy stuff on my optic nerve. I'm fine now but we're monitoring it.

I'd better get off of here before James finishes reading Green Eggs and Ham to Philip.

Thomas is all better. I love our pulmonary dr. She called me just to check on us.

No comments: