Wednesday, April 22, 2009

He Walked, He Walked!!

One step for Grandpa.
Five steps for Mommy.
Two steps for James.
Six steps for Daddy.
John was one year old yesterday!!!

Other updates.
I got Philip an Osh Kosh shirt that looks like a Boy Scout shirt. Patches and all. He's a Mud Scout. He loves it.

Thomas and I are thinking of starting a Forest Plotter project. You can look at it here.
http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Education/ClassroomPartnerships/BioDivMonPro/SchoolPartnersandProjects/ForestPlotter/forestplotter.cfm
Talk about a cool science experiment year after year after year.......

Uncle Mark sent this bit of entertainment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw

Ps. Can someone tell me how to make these links fit into the word "here" or something like that? If I know how to do this I'll quit annoying ya'll with huge long links.

2 comments:

Lisa Boyle said...

Happy Birthday Johnny and congratulations on taking your first steps! May God bless you always! :-)

Erin said...

Hey Charlotte,
To make a word become a link, you highlight the word, then click the hyperlink button (it is a little globe w/ a paperclip-type thingy on it) and then it brings up a box where you can type in (or paste) the website URL. I love hyperlinking (because I'm nerdy like that)!