Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm still here. Are you?


We've had the busiest summer ever.


In May we went to Washington DC. We saw the Hope Diamond, the National Basilica, an elephant peeing and I ripped off my big toenail when a door ran over my foot. Yes, it hurt like heck. Then in June we had Cub Scout Camp, a surgery, visitors, Totus Tuus, more visitors and yet another set of visitors and it got HOT!! I feel so badly for our poor visitors from Michigan. I guess the rest of their summer will feel cool to them.
Now it's July and we don't have anything planned at all. I'm pretty excited that we have nothing to do but play in the pool and read books and do speech. I have a freezer full of hamburger and I'm going to make some cowbell sausage.

I'm watching some storms kick up north of here. I'm hoping they move over us.

2 comments:

mel said...

What a cute picture!
Good to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Charlotte is posting again!

Mark