1) I put on my "skinny jeans" the other day. They buttoned but I couldn't breathe. I took them right back off and put them back in the bottom drawer.
2) Sometimes I wake up early and start worrying about all sorts of things. Then I have to get up because I can't go back to sleep.
3) When I'm driving down the road I count 1,2,3,4 and say, "Good, I didn't forget anyone." Sometimes I do this more than once during a trip. I don't know why.
4) I've learned to be proud of my children for who they are not what they know.
5) My favorite outfit is an oversized navy blue sweatshirt layered over a grey t-shirt and jeans.
6) Homeschooling is hard. Very hard. I try to keep the positive days in the front of my mind.
7) I so lucked out when I married my husband. He's the most amazing man. I'm truly blessed that he loves me. He's given me the most precious children and I love his family.
8) I always dreamed I'd live on a farm. When I was in high school we lived on an old dairy and I used to pretend it was my farm and I had a farmer husband.
9) I love giving birth. I hate being pregnant. Being pregnant hurts for 6 months and the other three months I want to puke.
10) I am almost always truly happy for other people's good fortune. I love to see good things happen to people I love. I very rarely am jealous or envious of other people. I have other faults but thankfully these are not them.
Thanks Mel for tagging me. I don't know anyone to tag because she's tagged all my friend bloggers. The other bloggers I read don't know I exist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good list!
I also don't like being pregnant, hehe...I mean, it's really awesome to hear the baby's heartbeat and feel the baby move, that kind of thing, but I feel really lousy when I'm pregnant!
Post a Comment