Thursday, September 18, 2008

MIA

I know I've been MIA around here. But so is my camera.

We've been busy with school, spelling, reading, boy scouts, playing outside, dr's appointments,... I got a warning ticket for going 30 by a hospital. Did you know the speed limit is 20 mph by a hospital. I do!

Allergies are hitting me full force but I'm doped up on Singulair and Zyrtec.

Andrew's been spraying weeds, putting out gravel. He's also been taking care of the "itty twees." That's what we call the baby pecan trees.

Papa Nano's shopping for a truck for Grandma (she needs a new vehicle and a truck is tax deducible) and a tractor for himself. I never thought I'd see the day he bought a new tractor. He still may not but he's looking.

All in all, we are doing fine. Things are just busy and I have no camera.

Also, Chesapeake decided to cancel the natural gas well on our land north of our house. So we're really bummed out. However, this well was a test well. So we think/hope/pray that they will be back. That's what we tell ourselves anyway. The pipeline is almost finished and there are rumors of another one.

Gotta get the boys in the tub and in bed.
Good night.

No comments: