And finally fall off in a pile of grass clippings. At least he didn't have Philip sitting on the end with the grass clippings. Yes, it's broken and it's his right wrist too. More like crunched. The bone is darker in a line across his wrist. Thomas is lucky enough to just have a wrap splint. I can wash the splint and ace bandage and keep away the smell! Whew. I'm not sure what they will do at school... I'm sure he's not the first 3rd grader to break his right arm.
Monday, September 1, 2008
This is what happens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those boys are always going to be into some difficulty. It goes along with being a boy. I broke my left arm by falling off a play thing when I was between three and four. We all do crazy things when we are kids. Aunt Virginia
Post a Comment